Single Centre Self-guided Holidays
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s included in the price of our Single Centre Self-guided Walking Holidays?
- Accommodation in a comfortable and well-appointed bedroom with ensuite bathroom facilities.
- Choice of full cooked breakfast, or Continental breakfast.
- For guests who have booked on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis - Table d’hote dinner (minimum three courses, plus coffee).
- Full information packet (one per party) to include travel details, walk descriptions, and all necessary maps and guidebooks.
- Car to/from the start/finish of each days’ walk.
- Value Added Tax.
Our prices are based on two guests sharing a twin or double-bedded room, however, we can cater for single travellers, subject to a supplement.
Discounts available for parties of three or more guests
Not included; packed lunches and the services of a leader. Evening meals if the holiday has been booked on a bed and breakfast basis.
"Thank you so much for planning such a wonderful, detailed itinerary for our hiking trip. We can't say enough good things about the great package of maps and books you had waiting for us on our arrival, the places where we stayed, the areas in which we hiked, and the terrific transport people. Everywhere we went, people were very friendly and more than willing to help in any way they could to make our holiday a very special one for us. In addition to that, the weather was perfect every day!"
Phyllis & John D, TX, USA