Single Centre Guided Holidays
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s Included in the price of our Single Centre Guided Walking Holidays?
- Accommodation in a room with ensuite bathroom facilities
- Choice of full cooked breakfast or Continental breakfast
- Picnic lunch to carry on the walks
- Evening meal; three courses, plus coffee. Vegetarian choices are always available, and we are able to accommodate other dietary requirements upon request.
- Services of a resident Footpath Holidays leader
- A programme of guided walks
- Any transport necessary for the walking programme
- Value Added Tax
Our prices are based on guests sharing a twin or double-bedded room, however, we do appreciate that the majority of guests travelling alone prefer their own room, so we do try to obtain as many single occupancies as possible. When the room is a genuine ‘single’ we do not charge a supplement. Single occupancy of a double room does attract a supplement, which we try to keep to a minimum.
"We just got your brochure and that reminded us of so many splendid weeks of walking all over England and the Borders with Footpath."
Margaret B, NY, USA